If you renewed or joined SHW by March 1, 2020, you will receive a full-year print subscription to WineMaker magazine as part of your dues. The publisher writes:
“WineMaker also wants to make their new digital membership program available to you to add at 50% savings. Here’s how you can take advantage of our 2020 WineMaker Club Discount Subscription Program:
- Go to the WineMaker Digital Membership store webpage: https://winemakermag.com/product/digital-membership
- Click on “Add to Order”.
- At the top of the form click on the Coupon Code link and type “club20” in the coupon code box for your 50% club savings.
- Fill out the Billing and Shipping information on the form. You’ll see the 50% discount already applied after you’ve entered the coupon code from step 3.
- Click the box with your payment option you prefer: credit card or PayPal. We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, etc.). Fill in the payment information, check the terms and conditions box and finally click the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- That’s it! You’ve locked in 50% savings for the next year and you will also be given the chance in the future to renew for another year at the same 50% savings if you wish.
- You’ll receive an email about setting up your account giving you full access to the thousands of winemaking stories, recipes, and projects online.
- This 50% discount “club20” coupon code is only good through June 30, 2020 so don’t wait to order if interested.
Any questions about the club discount subscription program? Please email us at: email@example.com.”